380 MAIN ST HARTLAND, NB
- Up to 8,000 sq. ft. of second floor renatl space available to accomodate any size business. Elevator and public washrooms available with lots of public parking. All located in the popular courtyard in down town Hartland.
514 CHAPEL ST # 2 GRAND FALLS, NB
- For Lease - Beautiful 500 sqf commercial ground floor property for lease in desirable high traffic location in Grand Falls. This property offers large windows, lots of natural light, freshly painted, new flooring, private washroom, and is divided into two separate rooms. Perfectly suited for a professional office or small business. Lots of parking on site for staff and clients. Close to downtown.
514 CHAPEL ST # 1 GRAND FALLS, NB
- For Lease - Beautiful, large 1200 sqft, commercial ground floor property for lease in desirable high traffic location in Grand Falls. This property offers large windows, lots of natural light, freshly painted, new flooring, private washroom, and multiple rooms. Perfectly suited for a beauty salon, store, or professional office. Lots of parking on site for staff and clients. Close to downtown.
514 CHAPEL ST # C GRAND FALLS, NB
- For Lease - Very large 2400 sqf three bedroom apartment on upper floor close to downtown Grand Falls. Three spacious beautiful bedrooms, and multiple living rooms, main living room contains a fireplace. Large bright updated kitchen with eating area plus a formal dining room, huge sun room with bar, and large sunny upper deck. Updated bathrooms, laundry, lots of storage. Painted in nice neutral colours and nice flooring throughout. This is a gorgeous and spacious apartment for a very reasonable price.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
ROUTE 385 RTE LSD OF LORNE (NICTAU), NB
- If you`re looking to build a cottage or put up you`re camping trailer on your own lot in the Riley Brook area, this is the opportunity for you!! Conveniently located on route 385 (main road), this 1 acre lot is ready for you with the culvert already installed. It has nice spruce, birch and aspen trees. It is close to the majestic Tobique River with a boat access nearby. Snowmobile and all terrain trails are not very far either.
LOT 10167A 105 RTE BEECHWOOD, NB
- This two Acre lot can offer a lovely view of the St. John River if a few bushes were cut back. It is partially cleared with some trees, the larger ones being near the back of the lot. There is a gravel driveway in place and at one time had an old house on the land. The house is long since gone, however the well remains, but its history is unknown.
LOT B HUNTER RD OAKLAND, NB
- This 9 acre parcel is a beautiful location for a home with a sloping elevation, a mix of cleared and wooded acreage, and easy access.